Constantia Corner Office Park
cnr Christiaan de Wet &Ondekkers Road (entrance in Wattle Street, Florida Park. Roodepoort
Viljoen Consulting together with ROCCI (Roodepoort Chamber of Commerce & Industry) and Business Engage bring you the following workshop.
Starting a Business?
Want to know how to run a business?
Then This Is The Place to Start!
A Large Percentage of New Businesses Fail, Learn Highly Practical Skills That Will Give Your Business a KickStart.
A Basic Practical Guide To Starting and Running A Business
• Get started in the right direction to ensure transition from wannabe to business owner
• Ensure maximum productivity and minimum effort.
• Get your processes and procedures in place to ensure your business is built on a strong infrastructure that will translate into a sustainable business.
• Address everyday issues that arise when stating a new business
• How to save you time, money and energy.
• How to effectively handle start-up administration, operational requirements and registration.
The Basic Practical Guide to Starting a New Business Will Include:
• Registered Company Vs Sole Proprietor
• Accounting Records & General Admin
• Banking Accounts
• Receipts and Banking
• Cheque Payments and/or Internet Payments
• Credit Notes
• Bank Reconciliations
• Petty Cash
• Control of Numbered Stationery
• Computerised Accounting
• Staff & HR Issues
• Money Laundering
• Stock Control
About the Facilitator:
Nikki Viljoen is an Internal Auditor and Business Administration Specialist who has in excess of 35 years’ experience in this field both from a banking and Corporate perspective as well as almost 10 years as an Entrepreneur. Nikki is the founder of Viljoen Consulting, and is passionate about assisting smaller companies to establish controls and processes that will result in sustainable business structures.
Nikki’s business blog was recently ranked 5th in the world in her category.
Venue and Booking Info:
Date: Wednesday 24th May 2017
Time: 08.30 to 3.30m. (Registration from 08.00 onwards). Please allow additional travelling time to combat traffic.
RSVP: Please book by No later Than Friday 19th May 2017
Venue: ROCCI (Roodepoort Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
Constantia Corner Office Park, cnr Christiaan de Wet &Ondekkers Road (entrance in Wattle Street, Florida Park. Roodepoort, Johannesburg.
Cost: R1 495.00 (ex VAT)
(Includes breakfast snack / refreshments and course material) – lunch can be purchase from several venues within walking distance of the venue Remember Standard Bank Voucher holders, ROCCI paid up members and Business Engage paid up members get a 20% discount.
Hurry! Book Now Spaces limited !
Business Engage ( formerly Women in Finance) delegates please contact Colleen Larsen on email@example.com or 084-353-9865.
Paid up Business Engage members get a 20% discount.
Paid up ROCCI members get a 20% discount
Standard Bank BizLaunch clients get a 20% discount on presentation of their voucher
Everyone else contact Nikki Viljoen on 083 702 8849 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s be a part of Entrepreneurs helping and supporting other Entrepreneurs.