We all complain about the mountains of the red tape that we are all faced with as Small Business Owners, not only as we start our businesses, but also as we grow and reach the various ceilings.
To make this even more daunting, there is no single place out there that will assist us with what the requirements are. SARS only deals with what the SARS requirements are, Department of Labour only deals with what the labour requirements are and Cipro only deal with their requirements.
Viljoen Consulting CC will not only advise you on what the requirements are, but will also assist with the implementation of these requirements. As a further value add (and also to change the mindset) Viljoen Consulting CC will endeavour to explain the reason behind and for the inclusion of the requirement.
The majority of requirements are there, not to burden SMMEs with administrative duties, but have valid logical reasons for their implementation.
Issues such as (but not limited to):
- Company Registration
- Annual fees payable
- OHSA (Occupational Health & Safety Act) requirements
- Workmen’s Compensation requirements
- Safety & Security
- Company Tax – Registration
- Provisional Tax – Registration
- VAT Registration (and management)
- PAYE (Pay As You Earn)
- UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund)
- Labour Relations – policies, procedures, templates
- BEE Certification (and management)
- EE – Employment Equity
- PAIA (Promotion of Access to Information Act)
- Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention